We love it when new golf products are launched into the market – so we were very interested to learn more when we heard about the new G/Fore golf bag!
The new ‘Transporter’ G/Fore golf bag features weatherproof matte leather, tonal onyx black logos and quilted patent leather front pockets making it the ultimate luxury stand bag in a sleek, black design.
It is available exclusively on the G/FORE website with international shipping, which will launch by the end of the year (2017).
Priced at around £260 and weighing six pounds (2.7kg), the bag can also be customised with embroidered name or initials on the front pocket for an extra £20.
Manufactured in collaboration with Vessel, it is also brimming with features including a cooler pocket, an inner valuables pocket with two combination lock, magnetic tee pocket, patented Rotator Stand technology allowing maximum stability and a double equilibrium strap.
Having forged its identity on brightly-coloured, high-quality gloves and eye-catching footwear and apparel, the G/FORE brand – created by fashion industry pioneer Mossimo Giannulli in 2011 – has made significant strides in its first few years on the golf scene.
And this latest addition allows golfers to show off even more of their G/FORE style.
Mossimo Giannulli said: “We are very excited about our new golf bag collaboration with Vessel. Vessel’s innovative golf bags paired with the clean aesthetic of G/FORE makes for the perfect combination.”
To view the brand’s full range of apparel, gloves, shoes and accessories, visit www.gfore.com
By Ian Mullins
Mossimo Giannulli – who is married to Full House and Summerland actress Lori Loughlin -founded G/FORE in 2011 after becoming frustrated in his search for colourful and functional golf gloves.
– A fashion industry veteran and avid golfer, Giannulli founded the billion-dollar clothing company Mossimo Inc in 1987 and brokered a first-ever designer-exclusive distribution deal with Minneapolis-based Target Stores in 2000.
– G/FORE embodies Giannulli’s expertise in fashion, passion for golf, and dedication to creating products of unmatched performance and unparalleled style.
– G/FORE’s first few years have seen it grow from crafting colourful gloves to also producing premium golf shoes, apparel and accessories for both men and women.
– In just a few short years, the G/FORE brand has been worn by a host of top-level professional golfers, award-winning actors and music industry stars.
– G/FORE golf gloves are worn by professionals every week on the PGA, Champions, European, Japanese and LPGA Tours.
– In spring 2016, Bubba Watson joined G/FORE’s line-up of elite ambassadors.